Hola

This is our family's month long blog for our trip in Sayulita, Mexico. A small surf town 35 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2

Getting more comfortable in our Palapa and town. Kids slept in. They are so tired but so happy. Went to the beach again, this time mommy learned to "SUP" aka Stand Up Paddle. I did pretty good considering the waves, current and wind. Thanks to ballet and Tele skiing the balance came pretty easy. The kids are still learning to appreciate the "POWER" of water. Huge lesson!! Today I had a virgo moment. I was getting a little crazy and bitchy, (I know, you cannot imagine me bitchy) so, long story short, after going off on poor Ozzy I sent him to town to buy food. While he was gone I realized I was in disarray because I was not organized, didn't have what I needed here, etc. So I got organized the room and very small kitchen and cleaned and everything was fine. We have a small home here and it is actually more shelter than I originally thought, but it is a one room, stick shelter with a patio, outdoor kitchen and outdoor shower.
It is a little easier than car camping. We love it though and love being outside and pretty warm. It is cool at night though, jeans and sweater weather. Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment