Hola

This is our family's month long blog for our trip in Sayulita, Mexico. A small surf town 35 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Manana


My new favorite thought! I don't know what is wrong with me but I just don't want to do anything. I am usually addicted to iphoto but even that has gone by the way side. I wonder, is it because I don't HAVE to do anything. I also wonder is my motivation going to come back because I have to go back to work on the 31st for six days. Am I going to make it? I just want to lay on my bed in my palapa with the doors open, out of the sunshine with the fan running, looking through my walls, listening to the joyous sounds of Mexico and read. See picture.

I did very recently have a few days of wanting to be done with this trip. Though, after looking at my schedule for April and talking to Bee Bah on Skype I felt better. I just needed a connection with some things familiar. I have learned that I do love where I live, though I always have and I love it here. I guess I am pretty lucky in that aspect. I love talking and talking english to everyone I see. Though, hopefully one day I will be able to speak spanish so I can talk to everyone here. You can only talk so much to your husband and children while living in a one bedroom palapa and spending 24 hours a day with them. I know it sounds crazy but you run out of things to say even when you have had a bottle of wine.

Girlfriends are also good, as well as cell phones, so I can talk to my girlfriends, a car, gluten free bread and the occasional episode of The Bachelor. Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment