Hola

This is our family's month long blog for our trip in Sayulita, Mexico. A small surf town 35 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thoughts of the day

-I am glad that I am forty, not competeting for with all the twenty somethings and not insecure about my body.
- I love being tan
- I love that to do sports here you have take off clothes instead of put more and more on.
- I just learned today that all vacations have to be at least a month. I JUST decompressed after two weeks and now I can relax, when I finally pull myself out of bed.
- Why is Trace in a deep conversation with this restaurant owner? What in the world could they be talking about?
- Alex is one tough chick in the ocean. She gets hammered by the waves and goes right back out.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment